- Contact Sales
+1 877 263 8277
According to the IDC Q1 2016 Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) is growing much faster than the all flash array market as a whole and has gained market share versus the competition.
Key NetApp highlights:
- Per IDC, NetApp all flash array revenue grew 238.2% year over year, 2.7 times faster than the market growth of 87.4% year over year.
- Per IDC, NetApp moved to #2 from #4 in the tracker quarter over quarter, with 22.8% revenue market share, ahead of Pure, HPE, and IBM.
- As of the end of its Q4FY2016, NetApp indicated:
- Its all flash array business has grown to an annual net revenue run rate of more than $700 million.
- Its All Flash FAS line has produced eight consecutive quarters of year over year triple digit unit growth.
“Flash solutions are changing the expectations and economics of enterprise IT,” said Brian Bakstran, acting Chief Marketing Officer, NetApp. “NetApp offers the industry’s broadest all flash portfolio, allowing customers to move toward an all flash data center while still using what they’ve already deployed and leveraging the cloud. Our new Flash Advantage 3-4-5 Program makes flash even more affordable, efficient, and risk-free – and we guarantee it.”
- Learn more about the Flash Advantage 3-4-5 Program, including our 4:1 efficiency guarantee.
- Read how NetApp all flash helps China’s Shanghai PPDAI address Online Credit Lending Platform challenges.
- Learn more about new NetApp SolidFire all flash innovations.
- Unlock more value from your data analytics applications with NetApp EF Series all flash arrays.
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. To learn more visit www.netapp.com.
1 408 822 6572